Calif Bill

Default ( OT ) Bush booted from cockpit?

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
Calif Bill wrote:
Lots of good pilots were being cut. The VN flyers were better as they

had
lots more practice. My friend spent 2 years flying phantoms and I bet

he
had a lot more hours than any stateside military pilot. Even had more
practice bailing out.

Dude... I thought that was the kind of thing you *didn't* want to
practice? Your friend is either very lucky or very good!

Anyway the F-4 was just being phased out when I was in the Navy. That
plane had (still has in some countries) an amazing service record.

DSK

He is both. He loved the MD engineers. He said if they could add another
bolt, they did. He was forced to leave the plane 3 times.
Bill