Calif Bill

Default OT-And Canadian's bag on *our* healthcare system!?!

"Don White" wrote in message

Tuuk wrote in message

POT ??? I was suspecting crack cocaine. But the pot part most surely
explains the intellect level of your posts. Like I said, I suspected a

more
heavier and dumber chemical drug like Crack.
Asskisser, the more you keep posting, the more proof there is that there

you
are on drugs. Its obvious.

What's that saying? ................ It takes one to know one!

Maybe he works or lives in a drug area. I saw lots of stupid drug induced
behavior in my younger days. Worked at a data center down the street from
the Haight-Ashbury of SF fame. We had to keep the drapes closed as the speed
freaks always wanted to come in and watch the blinking lights.
Bill