Default Media Bias on the war

JimH wrote:
Have you received your book yet Chuck?

Not as of yesterday's mail, no.

I did have one of those pink notices in my box "Item too big for
mailbox, please take this notice to the service window to claim your
mail".......but in the holiday fracas and chaos visible through the
service window nobody could immediately find the item. It may or may
not be the book in question- I get several books a month from
publishers hoping for a review, and somebody must teach a writing
course that advises "Put your manuscript in an envelope the size of a
billboard so the editor will see it......" as we get a lot of
unsolicited manuscripts in oversized envelopes.