P Fritz

Default KKKrause is caught LYING... AGAIN!; was - Holiday "Bizarity"

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:47:02 -0500, Harry Krause

wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:46:13 -0600, Hoodoo wrote:

I'm top-posting here to leave the evidential data below in reverse
chronological order.

-------
"Gotta love the way righties jump to conclusions, though. Simple
little minds, no capabilities of abstract thinking. D'oh. A trait
shared by so many of his extremist buddies here.",
-------
I find exquisite pleasure in revealing verifiable evidence that
herr e. KKKrause HAS BEEN CAUGHT LYING... AGAIN!

Although what you say may be true, some of us are trying to change the

tone of the rec.boats group.
We are trying to be more understanding of the traits of others and not

'pile on' when something
untoward happens. So, don't be surprised if you don't get a huge

reaction from your announcement.

--
John Herring

Hope your Christmas is Spectacular!
...and your New Year even Better!

You know, I was wondering who would get down in the pig slop with
Hoodoo. I guessed Smithers, Robbins, Fritz, Hertvik and Herring.
Two or three of you jumped on...Enjoy him. Herring. He's your kind of

guy.

Harry, I would like to put a stop to this kind of crap. I've asked you

many times for your thoughts
on this, but you refuse to address the issue.

Why is that?

"Narcissists are noted for their negative, pessimistic, cynical, or gloomy
outlook on life. Sarcasm seems to be a narcissistic specialty, not to
mention spite. Lacking love and pleasure, they don't have a good reason for
anything they do and they think everyone else is just like them, except
they're honest and the rest of us are hypocrites. Nothing real is ever
perfect enough to satisfy them, so are they are constantly complaining and
criticizing -- to the point of verbal abuse and insult. "