posted to rec.boats.electronics
markvictor

Default More Breaker Panel Mess

Counterpoise-an artificial substitute for earth, used to prevent signal
loss to "earth" and in essence reflecting signal to the hemisphere
opposite "earth" and in an ideal wotld would effectively double the
signal propagated to that hemisphere as compared to the hemisphere
inclusive of earth; this not being a perfect world there is a loss to
earth,but then we would be getting into wave theory....
I've seen all the fields you claim to be an "expert" in all over the
usernet,which would have to make you,what, about 150 years old? You're
a real candidate for Ripley's...
I probably have more time on a marine toilet than you have on boats...
I feel sorry for you, you tired and lonely old man....
On second thought, crawl back under your bridge, troll!