Capt Frank Hopkins

Default newbie buying a used cruiser-what size best?

Actually Tom,

I live about 15 miles southwest of St. Augustine. Home to the DeLeon's
Fountain of Youth. It is sulpher water. I was down there Saturday seeking a
new slip for the boat.

One of the really nice things about living here is the4 year-round babe
parade. Dear old Dad once said,"The closer the water, the prettier the
women!"

He was quite the philosopher. And useually right.
--
Capt. Frank

__c
\ _ | \_
__\_| oooo \_____
~~~~|______________/ ~~~~~
www.home.earthlink.net/~aartworks
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 05:37:14 GMT, "Capt Frank Hopkins"
wrote:

No never did use the out of gas gag, but have pulled the "dead

battery and
can't start until the solar charger does its work in the morning."

routine.
That one worked really well until one college babe wanted to know how

come
the FM radio and anchor light were still running. She was a sporty

first
mate that night. ?
Alas... The days of youth....

Alas? Hell, bring 'em back.

Where is Ponce deLeon when you need him?

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
"Angling may be said to be so
like the mathematics that it
can never be fully learnt..."

Izaak Walton "The Compleat Angler", 1653