Doug Kanter

Default Cats! DAMN CATS again!

I certainly hope they don't waste their time trying to segregate funds based
on each donor's prejudices. But, I don't care. There's no way to change
peoples' minds with regard to cats & dogs. The animals are quite capable of
subverting the minds of their owners to the point where they ignore the
damage and aggravation caused by the creatures. As we know from Darwin,
there's a place for such owners, as well as a place for gardeners like me
who make the pets vanish when appropriate. We are the lions of the suburbs,
so to speak.

--
Do not respond to my Hotmail address. It's never checked. Post all responses
here.

"Jim Woodard" wrote in message
My wife donates to the SPCA with instructions on the check NOT to be
used for cats......wonder if they follow those instructions.

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message

wrote in message
Here we go again. A couple years ago some low-lifes sent the 5 lb.

furry
vermin to my clam boat to use it as a litter box. Never got a good

aim
at
the cat.

Now, I have a trawler with Polish storm windows (AKA rigid pvc drop
curtains) around the stern area, and a neighbor's DAMN CAT still

gets
inside
for the same purpose.

I need your advice. What type of anitfreeze is it that smells and

tastes
good to animals, but offs 'em in a few hours? Does De-Con work? Rat
traps?

I'd contact your local SPCA, borrow a live trap and turn the cat over

them.
You may cruely kill an innocent cat that could be attracted by the
anti-freeze.

Agreed. A HavAHart trap will do the trick. Cats don't deserve the

antifreeze
routine. That's for dogs.

--
-