Jonathan Ganz

Default Bareboat Charter Tipping

In article ,
Jim Cate wrote:
You lie! Your MacCrapM is highly superior to a cruise liner and can go
forever without using the engine.

As I said, a cruise ship vacation isn't as great as going out on our Mac
26M, but it's a good family vacation, particularly with 40-knot
headwinds and 10-foot waves. (You need to put your glasses on and read
the notes a little more slowly before you spout off like that Johnny.)

Jim

Jimbo, please don't try and tell us that a your MacCrapM can't handle
measly 40 knot headwinds and 10 foot seas! Why that's just about the
most *perfect* sailing vacation there is!

Why I've heard tales of men chucking and women weeping before the cruise
liner even left the dock!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com