posted to alt.sailing.asa
J Beck

Default Slow day on the ng!

Hey guys, enjoy the nautical and the celestial nav questions , Pretty cool
in a sailing ng. I took all of the classes up to celestial nav thru us
sail and really enjoy your ensight into that form of navigation, I'm on an
inland lake and we pretty much look for the flashing marks of the bouys at
the entrance to the channel. But I enjoy laying under the stars and checking
it out , also a great place to watch fire works in July. Happy I own a
boat!!!
P.s. isn't it funny how once you read a few inserts from different people ,
they sound the same!!!!! Bob Crantz got a boat yet I'll store it for you. I
just bought a Super Dolphin for a hundred a seventy bucks , sorta like a
sunfish had to split the haul? and dry it and reinstall the flotation but
should be fun not a coastal boat by any means BUT fun!!!! Have a great day
John Beck
Mac 26s a very nice boat!!!