posted to rec.boats.electronics
markvictor

Default More Breaker Panel Mess

Well "me", since you are anonymous I can only assume you can't back
your play...Tell me where the antenna ground is on a longwire or a
backstay. and tell me where the ground conductor is in GTO-15...do you
know what that is? Or perhaps you are referring to the TUNER.... which
IS connected to your ground... is that what "me" is thinking about?
Perhaps I should clarify for you the difference between antenna and
antenna system, would that make you feel better? Yes, I did simplify my
explanation of counterpoise but that was not the issue at hand; the
issue was grounding the antenna which I again will emphatically repeat
IS NOT GROUNDED! If you don't accept this I dare you to take the
insulators out of your backstay and show us what a little modulation
will do....with your radio, of course,not mine...Ground your
tuner?...Absolutely! ....Ground your antenna?....Not mine,thank you....
And FYI "me", I hold an F.C.C. General Radiotelephone Operator's
License with endorsements, I am a certified bench tech and am working
on my broadcast engineering cert. And you might want to use spell
check...."extainious"???
This isn't Harry, is it?
markvictor