posted to rec.boats.building
Ron White

Default Cobra Terminator boat review?

I found the Jan 96 issue of PBR and the listing in that issue of their past
reviews
which went back thur 94 didn't mention that boat. I don't remember reading
about it in PBR. I do remember reading at review in Sal****er Sportsman (i
think) and I think the article was by George Poveromo. I think the boat
was a Cobra Predator? Back then this boat caused a big stir due to it's
extreme
performance. I, like my friends, was captivated by a fish boat going 80 and
cruising at 60 getting 2+ mpg. A friend took a test run in one and someone
down around New Orleans bought one which he flipped, so I was told. Since
then I have seen what appears a redo of this boat exhibited at the Miami
Boat show in perhaps a 34-36 length. It wasn't called a Cobra and that's all
I know. Good luck and be careful!!

--
Ron White
Boat building web address is