Jim Carter

Default Need a Year-Round Plan for Protecting a Trailered Boat from UV and Mildew

"Wm Shakespeare Smithers" The WordSmith wrote in message
. ..
It is sold in supermarkets and mass merchandisers such as Target, Wal-Mart
and Kmart. It is not popular, so it is on the top shelf and takes up one
row, so you have to look for it.
The only thing I use it for to clean up my boat, so I don't get mildew. I
hate the smell, it smells like a hospital, but it only lasts a few hours.

Thanks Mr. Smithers, that's just the thing that I need for many uses around
the marina.
It sure is a lot less expensive than the spray cans and it makes gallons of
cleaner.

Jim C.