Wm Shakespeare Smithers

Default Need a Year-Round Plan for Protecting a Trailered Boat from UV and Mildew

JimC,

It is sold in supermarkets and mass merchandisers such as Target, Wal-Mart
and Kmart. It is not popular, so it is on the top shelf and takes up one
row, so you have to look for it.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/produ...ec=frgl_614632

The only thing I use it for to clean up my boat, so I don't get mildew. I
hate the smell, it smells like a hospital, but it only lasts a few hours.

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

"Wm Shakespeare Smithers" The WordSmith wrote in message
JimC,
Instead of using Lysol spray, I purchase Lysol concentrate and mix it in
bucket. I use a sponge to wipe down everything. For those areas where

some
mildew set in, I use OxiClean to remove the stain.

Where do you buy it? I have never seen the Lysol concentrate before.

Jim C.