Wm Shakespeare Smithers

Default How 'bout it Krause?

Kevin,
What are you trying to say?

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

William Bruce wrote:
Hey Krause, my offer stands: Prove to the "reasonable man" standard
that
(1) you have a degree from Yale, (2) your wife is a medical doctor,
and
(3)
that you own a lobster boat and I'll overnight a $10,000.00 check to
the
charity of your choice in your name.

How 'bout it?

William

(The first step in creating a contract is identifying the parties
involved. Since nobody knows who you are, you might as well promise
$10,000,000.00. It would be equally meaningless. Making conditional
promises about things you will do "if" is ridiculous when
you cannot be held accountable)

An observation from a guy who has no interest in "defending Harry,"
(Harry can take care of himself, and does, very adequately.):

Aren't at least a few of the folks in the current pig piles on Harry
and Basskisser supposed to be getting spiritually prepared for what a
recently touted book declares the "most sacred Christian holiday" of
the year?

Will these personal attack threads continue until midnight of the 24th?

Kevin gets what he deserves Chuck. His posts contain vulgar language and
one or more of the following: idiot, nitwit, dolt, ignorant, dumb...and
so
on.

Here is a list over the past days:

Reverend Jim, what do you say about someone who posts questions with
the intent to make someone believe he is being truthful, when he is
not, then when the person turns around and does exactly the same to
you, you cry and whine like a baby?

Reverend Jim, what do you say about someone who is such a low life scum
that when someone doesn't agree with him, or proves him wrong, that he
resorts to such low practices as saying nasty, uncalled for things
about that person's dead mother, his wife, and even his children?

Reverend Jim, what do you say about someone who continually insults,
then turns around and whines about people being insulting?

Reverend Jim, what do you say about someone who tells lies about others
here, then turns around and chastises others for lying?

Reverend Jim, you've done all of the above. You are such a low life
that you've even gone so far as to insult my children. THAT, my friend
proves to everyone here just what a piece of **** you are. No one here,
except maybe Fritz, who's nose is constantly in your ass, would agree
that THAT behavior is anything that a real man would engage in. But,
alas, you have.