posted to rec.boats.building
derbyrm

Default Cobra Terminator boat review?

From a bankruptcy hearing in 2001 at
http://www.njb.uscourts.gov/chambers...420_Casini.pdf
**************************
FACTS

Peter Casini has been around boats his whole life. He is now 44 years old.

In 1991, Casini started a business designing, manufacturing and selling
power boats under the Cobra trade name. He utilized a catamaran hull design
with kevlar and fiberglass which gave the Cobra boats unique qualitites.
Although his boats achieved some racing success and his fishing boats were
featured with glowing praise in boating publications, his businesses all
failed. Casini was the design talent behind several entities all of which
are now defunct.

He ended up in personal bankruptcy in 1997 and later filed an unsuccessful
chapter 13 case. He has a foreclosure judgment against his residence and is
behind in child support and taxes. He has relied on the generosity of family
and friends for survival.
**************************

More than you wanted to know.

No sign of the magazine review.

Roger

http://home.insightbb.com/~derbyrm

"larry" wrote in message
In 1995 Cobra Boats produced a 30 foot Cat called the Terminator. I'm told
Powerboats Magazine did a review on that model, but I don't know what
issue
it was printed in. I called Powerboats Magazine and it seems they cannot
locate an article (that far back) unless the print date is known.

Any folks out there have some back issues from that era? I'd like to get a
copy of that review or identify the issue so I can purchase it.

Thanks for your help!
Larry