JimH

Default How 'bout it Krause?

"Don White" wrote in message
snip...
I guess maybe my general question is: When does this Christmas season
start? If it has started, are the pig piles and attack threads
consistent with the type of behavior one should engage in to observe
it? If it hasn't started, will the pig piles and attack threads
diminish when it does? If it hasn't started, why would anybody be upset
with references to "holiday" rather than Christmas on any given day?
Are certain non-Christian actions or statements more acceptable than
others? Does it make some sort of difference if the person engaged in
non-Christian behavior is all the while professing an overwhelming
concern for Christian behavior and expecting or demanding it from
others? It's pretty confusing. Would somebody please explain the rules?

As I understand it from the Rev JimH...the rules are simple.
'Do as I say, not as I do'.

You really don't want to go there now do you Pastor Don?