Wm Shakespeare Smithers

Default How 'bout it Krause?

Chuck,

I think I understand completely. It is whenever Harry makes himself look
foolish.

If you read this "pig piling" I think most of the comments / replies are
extremely civil when compared to Harry's. The difference is Harry looks
foolish, but it is not the result of other people's comments, it is the
result of HARRY'S COMMENTS.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Wm Shakespeare Smithers wrote:
Chuck,
I have always tried to be very civil towards Harry. I don't think I ever
call him names or use profanity. Even though he has been attacking me, I
have offered to forgive him for these personal attacks. Heck, I even
offer
to give him a hug.

Since when does asking Harry "What would you like to know" suddenly
become
"pig piling"?

When the pigs pile on? That would be when, precisely.