Wm Shakespeare Smithers

Default Anyone using Photoshop CS2 for Boat or other such photos?

Harry,
Are you upset because you misread my question for additional information as
a offer to provide your with additional information.

I don't hold your mistakes against you. I forgive you.

Come here and give me a hug.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Wm Shakespeare Smithers wrote:
Harry,
To show you I don't hold a grudge, here is a professional review of the
Photoshop CS2 Upgrade.

http://reviews.cnet.com/Adobe_Photos...2.html?tag=nav

You're really a horse's ass. I'm familiar with the "reviews" of the
product, and I have professional graphics artists friends who use it.
My question was entirely different.

Try reading for content, crap-for-brains.

--
I'm proud of my country, but appalled by my government.