Wm Shakespeare Smithers

Default Anyone using Photoshop CS2 for Boat or other such photos?

Harry,
I want you to have a good Christmas, so here is another review for you to
read.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/adobephotoshopcs2/

Can you put me back into your sig file. I felt honored.

Come here and give me a hug.

"Wm Shakespeare Smithers" The WordSmith wrote in message
Harry,
To show you I don't hold a grudge, here is a professional review of the
Photoshop CS2 Upgrade.

http://reviews.cnet.com/Adobe_Photos...2.html?tag=nav

Now come on, come over here and give me a hug. I forgive you.

"Wm Shakespeare Smithers" The WordSmith wrote in message news:...
Harry,
What would you like to know about Photoshop?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
It's taken me forever to learn a bit about using Photoshop CS, and I
know the CS2 upgrade has been out for some time. Is anyone using it,
and, if so, do you find any of the "new" features really helpful and
worth yet another payment to Adobe?

I've checked out the Adobe site and read through the updates, and I have
a few graphics artist friends who think CS2 is wonderful, but their
graphics skills are far above mine. So I guess what I want is
"commentary" from amateur photographers like me.

Anyone?

Thanks!

--
Cheney, Dick=The greater of two evils.