Linda

Default Cats! DAMN CATS again!

You make me sick...hope karma comes right back at cha you heart peice
of Sh**

bajaman wrote:
The traps work surprisingly well. I have trapped approximately 20 cats in
the last 2 months using a live trap. I have several really nice cars that I
was tired of the damned feral ******* cats climbing on when I'd leave my
garages doors open. Not to mention the shredding of the garbage bags
awaiting collection.
Once you have them trapped, they are yours to do with what you will.
A word of advice, if you just haul them off somewhere, go AT LEAST 10 miles
away, and cross a couple of bodies of water if you can. Otherwise the
*******s will damned near beat you back home!

I've also broke out my old recurve bow and gone "hunting". Nice and silent,
and provides a relatively quick kill (though a stuck cat certainly YOWLS a
lot!). I'd avoid poisons and firearms in any sort of municipal area, too
much chance for things to go wrong.

wrote in message

Here we go again. A couple years ago some low-lifes sent the 5 lb. furry
vermin to my clam boat to use it as a litter box. Never got a good aim at
the cat.

Now, I have a trawler with Polish storm windows (AKA rigid pvc drop
curtains) around the stern area, and a neighbor's DAMN CAT still gets

inside

for the same purpose.

I need your advice. What type of anitfreeze is it that smells and tastes
good to animals, but offs 'em in a few hours? Does De-Con work? Rat

traps?