Calif Bill

Default Cats! DAMN CATS again!

"Don White" wrote in message

DSK wrote in message
.. .
Don White wrote:
You 'boys' & your guns. Bad enough they are so prevalent down

there...but
please keep them out of Canada.

Why? I been tole that them moose are pretty good eatin'

DSK

Very limited number of hunting licenses issued for moose in Nova Scotia.
Used to be around 1000 under a lottery system.
My theory still is...if they don't shoot at me...I don't shoot at them.

Actually moose kill a few people in Alaska, probably Canada also. They are
tall enough that if a car hits them, they slide across the hood and come in
the windshield, and they take out the motorist that hit them. Maybe 2 for 1
if there is a passenger.
Bill