Doug Kanter

Default Cats! DAMN CATS again!

"Butch Ammon" wrote in message
Here we go again. A couple years ago some low-lifes sent the 5 lb.

furry
vermin to my clam boat to use it as a litter box. Never got a good aim

at
the cat.

Try again. This time practice and use .22 hollow points.

CCI Stingers in .22LR are a good choice too! :-

Butch Ammon

Problem with that scenario is when Han Solo shot the laser weapon in
the garbage dump in Star Wars.

Sheesh....I want the friggin cat, not my boat, the dock master, and
about 13 other innocent bystanders.

It's okay.... May the force be with you! LOL!!!

Actually, a Ruger 10/22 with a Simmons scope on it (or other small rifle

along
those lines) might freak people out at a marina. So, something more

subtle and
discrete is a better option. The humane traps are the best way to rid

yourself
of an unwanted critter. Or, be more daring and use a C02 pellet pistol!

Butch Ammon

Don't forget eye protection. And, check the deductible for your boat
insurance. You may end up paying for new windows out of your pocket.