Doug Kanter

Default Cats! DAMN CATS again!

"Don White" wrote in message

wrote in message
Here we go again. A couple years ago some low-lifes sent the 5 lb. furry
vermin to my clam boat to use it as a litter box. Never got a good aim

at
the cat.

Now, I have a trawler with Polish storm windows (AKA rigid pvc drop
curtains) around the stern area, and a neighbor's DAMN CAT still gets

inside
for the same purpose.

I need your advice. What type of anitfreeze is it that smells and

tastes
good to animals, but offs 'em in a few hours? Does De-Con work? Rat

traps?

I'd contact your local SPCA, borrow a live trap and turn the cat over to
them.
You may cruely kill an innocent cat that could be attracted by the
anti-freeze.

Agreed. A HavAHart trap will do the trick. Cats don't deserve the antifreeze
routine. That's for dogs.