John H.

Default A response from Four Feathers Smithers

Harry, where did Smithers volunteer to answer questions? Asking you what you want to know about him
does not say he will *tell* you. He was seeking information, you provided it. He said he'd reply to
you by email. He did so. He asked you some questions. You've not answered them.

Where's the foul play here?

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:50:52 -0500, Harry Krause wrote:

Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:
PS - Harry, I will post all pertinent personal info as soon as you publish a
picture of you and your Lobster Boat.

You're a lying coward, Smithers.
In several recent postings here, "Smithers" volunteered to answer some
questions:
To wit:

Lord Reginald Smithers wrote:

What would you like to know?

To which I responded:

Your real name
The email account your ISP assigned you
The metro area in which you live
Your age
What you do for a living (where you work is no one's business)
Your wife's name
The brand, style and model of boat you have, and other boats you have
owned
Where you boat
How you identified yourself here prior to the endless series of "made-up"
names you've been using

And a personal family history, with interesting anecdotal information,
of at least 500 words.

Oh, verifiable information, of course. We'll see how the comparison
matches up.

I did not ask for his street address, the name of his employer, his
telephone number,
et cetera.

Smithers responded:

Harry,
I will reply via email.

Here's the email Smithers sent:

"Harry,

It is nice to see you have a long list of questions.

Before I answer your questions, please provide me with an answer to the
following questions.

1. What is your home address.
2. What is your home telephone.
3. Why did you find it necessary to make up details concerning your
wife's education and where you obtained your degree from?
4. Were your parents too strict when you were growing up? Did you feel
loved as a child?

I look forward to your answer.

Joe"

I actually won a minor bet over Smithers' response. Another poster
emailed me that Smithers sounded "sincere," and I bet him that all that
would be forthcoming was more Smithersh*t. I won. The bet: a brand-new,
$5 or less fishing lure.

And, as I have stated previously, Smithers is a coward. Still.

--
John Herring

Hope your Christmas is Spectacular!
....and your New Year even Better!