Lord Reginald Smithers

Default A response from Four Feathers Smithers

JimH,

I was very careful not to make any offer because I have always followed the
advice of the experts in relationship to internet security. Harry's request
for names and work information was in violation of ALL internet security
professional advice.

As a side note, since when does anyone have to answer Harry's questions. He
loves to say he "plays by his rules", since when did everyone have to start
playing by his rules also?

" JimH" wrote in message

"Lord Reginald Smithers" The fastest and most accurate Gun in the World
wrote in message ...
JimH,
I did not say I would post whatever information Harry asked. I said
"What would you like to know" and then said " I will reply by email". I
never made an offer, nor did I renege on an offer.

I did not see it that way.