Lord Reginald Smithers

Default Gallup: Poll Finds Americans' Belief in God Remains Strong

Dan,
I don't believe everyone needs to have faith in God or that Jesus Christ was
the son of God. I would say that everyone should follow the teachings of
Jesus Christ, because his teaching were wise before his time and provides a
solid foundation for society. I also don't believe anyone should make fun
of someone else's religion. I don't point out the inconsistencies in
anyone's religion, and they all have them.

For some reason many of the atheist and agnostics in this group don't feel
comfortable enough with their beliefs unless they make fun of the Christian
beliefs.

"Dan J.S." wrote in message
Show me one bit of pure scientific proof that god exists, and I'll
believe it. I'm not good at believing in things not verifiable,
especially when it's purpose is profit. Santa Clause? Tooth Fairy?

Would you be able to prove to an ant or some insect how DNA sequencing
works?

Same for us. We are not equipped to comprehend how God could exist, we
just need to believe it. Hence the premise of belief.

Dan