JimH

Default Gallup: Poll Finds Americans' Belief in God Remains Strong

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
JimH wrote:

I wonder what "believes in God" really means these days.

--

Wow, so many people fighting over God. Is so........is not.....oh
yeah......yeah....well my God is better than your God.......well my Dad

Get a life folks.

I think my question is on point. As screwed up as this world is and has
been, it seems reasonable to wonder about the nature of god and what
he/she/it has been doing.

Remember the Dylan song, "With god on our side."

It doesn't seem so.

It really was not directed at you Harry and I apologize for having it
attached to your post.