Lord Reginald Smithers

Default OT: A home run for Kevin

Harry,
You told us your children did not come for the holidays.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
P Fritz wrote:
Probably because the don't wnat to sit around idolizing him like he
thinks
he merits......part of his NPD

"Lord Reginald Smithers" The fastest and most accurate Gun in the World
wrote in message ...
Harry,
I notice that your children never visit you on the holidays. Is that
because they resent the way you treated their mother?

If I were the "wondering" type, I suppose I would wonder how Smitherscum
would know who my holiday visitors were, eh, Fritz?

But there's no need to wonder about your marriage. We know why your wife
left you.

--
Named al Qaeda Recruiter of the Year: George W. Bush