Lord Reginald Smithers

Default OT: A home run for Kevin

Harry,
I notice that your children never visit you on the holidays. Is that
because they resent the way you treated their mother?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
P Fritz wrote:
I wonder if Kevin discussed the bitch slapping given last friday over
E.D.
in Fla?

Were you in Florida slapping bitches, Paul?
Isn't that why your wife divorced you?

The informaiton we obtained stated that you had beat your first wife and
that is why she left you and your children will have nothing to do with
you.

Well, that's interesting, Bertbrain. It's not true, of course, but
whatever floats your non-existent boat.

--
If Jeb runs, let's go to a country with smarter family dictators.