Bert Robbins

Default OT--Very bad news for the Democratic naysayers

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
thunder wrote:
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:03:01 +0000, NOYB wrote:

Can't win, Mr. Dean?

Define win. We have traded the lives of over two thousand young
Americans, for one SOB. I have a hard time considering that a win. We
have shed as much American blood for Iraqi freedom, as we did in our own
Revolutionary War. While that survey shows there is hope for Iraq, it
isn't all roses. Last
year's survey showed similar levels of optimism, but the level of
violence increased. There are still high levels of Sunni
dissatisfaction,
and the insurgency will continue. I have stated that I believe we have
stay the course, but don't be calling this a "win".

As for your neo-con dream of having bases to provoke Syria and Iran,
forget it. If you read the numbers from that survey, at least 92% of
Iraqis want us out. Timing is their only differentiation.

What the Iraqis want most of all is for us to get the hell out of their
country so they can get on with the task of dividing up the land into two
or three parcels. One of these parcels will align closely with the
Iranians, and will continue to be a huge problem for us and the remaining
parcel(s). The Kurds may split off, which should be interesting for the
remaining parcels and for Turkey. And one chunk will be sort of aligned
with us until the Muslim fundies take it over completely, and toss us out.

Hopefully, this may come to pass before the 2998 US elections, so even the
dumbest of the dumb US voter realizes that George W. Bush and his party of
"U.S. uber alles" was on crack cocaine.

There is no chance, none whatsoever, that Iraq or any portion of it, is
going to settle down and become a real democracy and a Western ally.

I watched Presidummy Bush yesterday. It's nice that he finally is
admitting publicly that more than 30,000 Iraqis have died to date because
of his hubris.

Permanent U.S. bases in an independent, united Iran? Not a chance, though
they might be there until we are forced out, along with the puppet regime
we prop up, ala South vietnam.

You must have missed the ABC News poll. Oh, that's right because its
findings are contrary to the view the Major Media wants to portray nobody
reported it.