Mike the Spamkiller

Default Boat Sank due to Syphoning Effect

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:38:07 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:49:04 +0200, Mike the Spamkiller
wrote:

We usually open the toilet intake seacock when we get to our boat and
have it open as long as we are under way. Have reconsidered that
practice since then.

You can flood via the output seacock as well if the right valves fail.

Both input and output shoud have vented loops well above the
waterline.

and better keep seacocks closed or else taking a leak get more serious
meaning

Mike

Haluatko lähettää postia? Vaihda osoitteen
eka (vai oliko se toka?) numero viisi numeroon
kahdeksan...