posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
Bill McKee

Default Bow and Stern Anchoring at Catalina Island

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article ,
Bill McKee bmckee=at-ix.netcom.com wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
on your jetski .. you need to remember to add that to all your posts.

Actually a lot of jetski's make the trip. Now, your boat, not likely. My
daughters sorority sister, fell asleep while returning from Cat and fell
off
the back of the ski, as boyfriend drove. You ever been on a big sea?

So? My boat? I don't own a boat. Fell asleep on the back of the
jetski?? She must have been recovering from one heck of a drunk.

The seas I've been on would scare the **** out of you if you were on
your jetski.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

That why you gave up owning a boat? And my jetski is 21' long. As to
falling asleep, smooth ride, warm day. Easy to do.