John H.

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 23:00:01 -0500, thunder wrote:

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:09:50 -0500, John H. wrote:

My dentist celebrates Christmas, tree, presents for her kids, office
decorations, etc. and she's a Muslim from Iran. The family just liked the
traditions, and so did their kids (duh!). --

I've known more than one Jewish family that have celebrated Christmas.
Although, I would have to say they were ethnically Jewish, and perhaps,
not practicing Jews.

Hope your Christmas is Spectacular,
and your New Year even Better!

So John, with all this Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas hubbub, do you send
two cards out? You know, one for Christmas and one for New Years?
Personally, I always thought that was what Happy Holidays (as in plural)
was about. Stupid me, I never realized it was a communist plot against
that poor downtrodden American minority, Christians.

One card, two wishes, just as in the sig line.
--
John Herring