Clams Canino

Default Cats! DAMN CATS again!

I donate to the SPCA every time I need a new pootch.

I reccommend getting the German Shepard / Golden Retriever mix mutt - you
get a smart dog, with a good bark, that likes to play fetch.

-W

"___m___~Пе____m___" wrote in message
Don White wrote:

I'd contact your local SPCA, borrow a live trap and turn the cat over to
them.
You may cruely kill an innocent cat that could be attracted by the
anti-freeze.

This is the best choise. The other methods mentioned could get you some
"real" prison time in many parts of the country. Believe it or not.

Local SPCA will usually supply a trap with only a deposit that is

refunded
when trap is returned. They will even come and pick up the offender. Tuna
is the best smelling bait but small can of gourmet? cat food works too.

A`donation to your local SPCA might just help your tax situation and give
you a real fuzzie feeling at the same time.

Worked for me when I had a family of feral cats residing under my yard
building annoying the dogs, and an idiot neighbor who felt sorry for them
and put food out for them. They didn't dig in her flower beds though.

I had a lady I worked with ask me what squirrel taste like once.
My reply, Just like cat.
You can only imagin the expression on her face, as she was caught totally
off guard.
Good for a laugh though.
--