P Fritz

Default Replacing Saddam with...more of the same.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder
(1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements
and talents, expects to
be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance,
beauty, or ideal love

(3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be
understood by, or should
associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

"Lord Reginald Smithers" The fastest and most accurate Gun in the World
wrote in message news
Harry,
Bert was responsible for the arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald and Sirhan
Sirhan.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Harry, couldn't last two minutes in a political newsgroup before he

had
his ass handed to him on a platter.

How little you really know, but I'm not telling.

We all know that you are afraid to debate the issues and this keeps you
out of the forums where you will be quickly labeled as a mental midget.

Debate "the issues"? With who? You, Herring, NOYB, Hertvik? Who? There
isn't one of you with a modicum of debate skills. None of you even
understand the simplest rules of debate.

Harry has a gun to defend him self and it will shoot clean through
the 10 or
12 people he hopes are lining up at his front door to kick his ass.

Actually, Bert, I think I saw more action with my pickup truck in
Florida than you ever saw as a weekend, weak-kneed warrior.

True, I have never crushed a burglar's legs with my truck.

Action is action.
Tell us about your best felony arrest, Bert.
What? None?
Well, tell us about your best misdemeanor arrest, Bert.
What? None?

--
Bush-Cheney: Over A Billion Whoppers Served!