Lord Reginald Smithers

Default Better *Defensive* Handgun

Harry,
Was Netsock making up fabricated stories and you and Gene proved they were
false?

Can you believe anyone would ever do that?
..
I hope he wasn't using family members in his little charade. That would be
as low as anyone can go.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Netsock wrote:
On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 01:09:30 GMT, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Accuracy is key with any gun, but...

A wheel gun isn't necessarily simpler than a modern semi-auto. When you
take the grip off a wheel gun, you see all sorts of pieces and parts to
operate the trigger and hammer, usually. And I would contend that a
semi is easier and faster to reload. With my thumb, I can push a
button, drop out an empty mag, and then slam in a full mag and rack the
slide faster than you can get six rounds into the average wheel gun.

"Easier to handle" is a perception thing, I think.

--
GOP Credo: Just pretend it's all ok.
That is if you have a spare magazine. And with a wheel gun, a "speed

Yup. More garbage from our lying village idiot.

Ignore the twit.

Are you still upset because Gene and I outed you, Lil Twerp?
How's your daddy?

--
China: See Wal-Mart.