Lord Reginald Smithers

Default Better *Defensive* Handgun

JohnH,
Harry believes if he cowers in the shadows responding to all of my posts 2nd
hand, that he is not obsessed. Harry is obsessed with me and every other
conservative in here. The difference is he is scared of me.

"John H." wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 20:18:58 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:34:19 -0500, "Lord Reginald Smithers" The
fastest and most accurate Gun in the World wrote:

Harry,
I really don't care if I "engage you" or not.

===================================

If you change your mind, please be sure to invite all of us to the
party.

Hopefully there will be no offspring fron this union.

You have to wonder about Smithers. If he posts 20 times a day here,
typically 15 of those posts are either about me or aimed in my direction
to see if he can provoke some sort of direct response. Yet, no matter
what he does or says, he gets no response.

He's more than a tad obsessed with me, I suppose. Does that make him the
"Son of Tuuk"?

Was not this post of yours written in response to Reggie?
--
John Herring

Hope your Christmas is Spectacular,
and your New Year even Better!