Harry Krause

Default Hey Harry.... Here's a test.......

Gene Kearns wrote:

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:01:07 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:46:11 -0500, "Gene Kearns"
wrote:

.... of your knowledge of the lower Pax River/Potomac River area.....

I scored a really neat boy-toy on eBay and I'm gonna have to go up to
get it.

Living in a house full of women - well, more women than men that is -
who also spend an inordinate amount of time discussing "Sex In The
City" and their individual "relationships", this had an entirely
different connotation to me when I first read this sentence.

Sorry - I will now return to the neanderthal style cave from whence I
left.

I just returned from a half-day trip to the Annapolis mall. I bought
nothing, though the fella running the new Harley-Davidson store in the
mall said he would gladly take one of my credit cards in payment...

My wife had...an SUV full of packages from the mall, from Michaels, and
from Homestead garden shop.