Bill McKee

Default boat trailer question, pics of trailer, opinions?

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 04:57:49 GMT, Eddie
wrote:

I went to look at the trailer in question. Like I said in previous
post, the seller does not know the weight rating. However, by looking
at it, it looks like it should handle an 8,500 lb boat. Here are some
pics I took with a brand new Nikon Coolpix. I did not read the
directions, I just shot away. Sorry for the ones that are fuzzy.

I will try to find out the year. It looks like late 80's (?) Anyone
out there can give me a ballpark figure I should offer? The tires may
need replacing, plus bearings and brakes. I figure about $500 for the
three items.
I will also contact EZ Loader and see if they can help. But if there
is anyone in this group that can help I greatly appreciate it.

http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?i...01medium6z.jpg
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/3...02medium0y.jpg
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/7...03medium7t.jpg
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/2...04medium0c.jpg
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/7...05medium0r.jpg
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/7...06medium3s.jpg

That's not an 8.5k pound trailer. Maybe 4k at the most.

Actually it looks just like my EZloader and mine is a 6500# trailer. The
trailer itself weighs 1100#