Don White

Default Better *Defensive* Handgun

Doug Kanter wrote:

Well....I have to admit that I keep a loaded gun in the drawer under the
main work surface in the kitchen. Certain people, who shall go unnamed here,
refuse to understand "the triangle" - the area most traveled when someone's
busy making dinner. I've tried pleading, threats, everything. I don't know
any other way to deal with it at this point.

I have to start paying more attention to this thread.
As someone who spent about 12 grand re-modeling our kitchen 2 years ago,
I understand the efficiency triangle concept...but didn't find a use for
a gun
What if the wife gets ****ed off at you, pulls that gun out in a rage &
accidentally uses it? Here everything has to be under lock & key with
ammo stored separately.