Skipper

Default Better *Defensive* Handgun

Harry Krause wrote:

No whoosh. It is too powerful for a home defense weapon. You want a
round that will stop a human, and not blow a car engine apart. You want
to kill the next door neighbor, plus the person walking down street a
block away? Plus you want a weapon that is able to be fired more than
once every 10 seconds. the 500 / 454 would be sor far up in the air from
recoil, that you are going to waste a lot of time reaiming.

I was being facetious. It's a cannon. That's why the "whoosh."

Nice try at a recovery but, it didn't work.

Sure it did. The problem is, I keep forgetting how utterly stupid some
of you righties are.

And once again Krause demonstrates his use of the HK Canard as his best
defensive weapon.

--
Skipper