Lord Reginald Smithers

Default Better *Defensive* Handgun

Harry,
Nah I really don't, but I do have a strong double bolt on my door leading
up from the basement. The double bolt is long enough to slide into the 2x4
frame.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
"Lord Reginald Smithers" The fastest and most accurate Gun in the World
wrote in message ...
Doug,
My post was made in jest. I don't own a gun and don't plan on buying
one.

Maybe I should just buy a laser light and attach it to a broom handle.
Opps correction, make that a tactical light attached to a broom handle.

I like the idea of fortified basement windows, which, according to the
police, is the preferred entry point for the vast majority of intruders.
I also have deadbolts on the basement door, although they're not
laser-assisted.

I'm betting Smithers already has a laser light on a broomstick.

--
I'm proud of my country, but appalled by my government.