Doug Kanter

Default Better *Defensive* Handgun

"Dan Krueger" wrote in message
nk.net...
Skipper wrote:

Dan Krueger wrote:

Read...and learn:

http://www.crimsontrace.com/5things.pdf

Sure, if the guy is looking at his shirt instead of you. How do they
help for home protection? Do you think a confrontation like that last
for more than 10 seconds? You have been watching too many moves, Dave.

An intruder break into your home. You confront him with a laser dot
bouncing on his chest and command the perp, "freeze or your dead." What
does the perp do? What do you do? Does it remind you of those words from
the Godfather movie regarding what Michael holds in his hand when he
emerges from the mens room?

--
Skipper

An intruder breaks into your home. You are sitting on the couch in the
dark with a fully loaded .45 with a laser.

Is that how it happens, Dave? Not in my house. I have guns. Loaded
guns. But I don't walk around with one. Again...you have been watching
too many movies, Dave.

Well....I have to admit that I keep a loaded gun in the drawer under the
main work surface in the kitchen. Certain people, who shall go unnamed here,
refuse to understand "the triangle" - the area most traveled when someone's
busy making dinner. I've tried pleading, threats, everything. I don't know
any other way to deal with it at this point.