Jim Carter

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

"John H." wrote in message
Now let's see how many folks here disparage the teachings of Buddha, or

the Dali Lama. I'll bet
none.
What, pray tell, does your disparaging of the bible do for you? I can

understand Harry doing so,
because he's simply hoping to **** someone off (it's part of NPD). But,

why you?
You've stated you're not a Christian. Do you have *any* religious beliefs,

or are you atheist?
John H

I was just trying to point out to some people here that the bible contains,
to my way of thinking, a lot of things that are totally unbelievable and yet
most Christians take it as truth, word for word.
Yes, I am an atheist. If there really was a god, there would be no
mosquitoes.

Jim C.