John H.

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:04:50 -0500, "Jim Carter" wrote:

"Lord Reginald Smithers" Ask me about my driveway leading up to my manor.
wrote in message ...
JimC,
I think you missed the point, maybe intentionally, maybe not. I don't

think
any Christians believe Dec. 25th is the actual day Christ was born. They
believe they are using that day to celebrate his birth, not that it is his
actual birthday.

No, Lord Smithers, I didn't miss the point at all. There are many
Christians believe the bible, word for word and they still think the Jesus
Christ was born on Christmas Day. These Christians then want to make the
whole rest of the world believe it also. I just don't believe it. You
can believe what you want to believe in, birthday or not, just don't try to
force it on others, in your country, that do not share your belief.
Remember, your country is the one that is supposed to be free.
Jim C.

Could you point out one or two of those? I don't see that happening, but I'd like to be enlightened.

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth of OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.