John H.

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 09:20:26 -0500, "Jim Carter" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
To which bible historians are you referring? Like I said, the actual date

isn't mentioned in the
bible, which you seem to think I should have memorized. What good would it

do me to have done so?
John H

The bible historians are the ones at the Holy See.

It would do you some good to know your bible as you are the Christian.

Jim C.

I've been a Christian all my life. I seldom read the bible. Why do you think it's necessary?

--
John H

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wishing you Peace, Fellowship, and Good Humor as we celebrate the birth of OUR Lord, Jesus Christ on the Christmas Holy Day.