thunder

Default OT--Democratic presidents who have "lied us into war"

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 05:19:03 +0000, NOYB wrote:

In a recent town meeting Senator Barack Obama was asked if Bush should be
impeached for lying us into war.

His reply:
"Well, FDR, JFK, LBJ -- we have a pretty long list of presidents who
maybe were not entirely forthcoming with intelligence information before
they went to war, so I'd be cautious against making legal cases against
the administration."

Obama is quite correct. So, now we can add GWB to the Presidents who have
"lied us into war". Glad you're finally seeing the light, NOYB.