Bryan

Default Anchor lines

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article ,
Bryan wrote:
If I really want to learn, I need to win the lottery, quit my job, get a
new
wife, and send my kids off to college, so that I can spend more time, lots
more time, on the water!

Can't be that bad... you can get to Catalina... nice place.

Right now, my sailing, that requires anchoring, is limited to Catalina
Island (bow and stern) and Isla Coronado (single bow).

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Once a year. What a great destination if done right. It's my favorite
getaway. Don't tell anybody; I want to keep Catalina a secret. My next
challenge is to get there in an 18 foot runabout instead of my usual 30 to
40 foot sailboat.

Bryan