Skipper

Default Better *Defensive* Handgun

"Wayne.B" wrote:

Skipper wrote:

Stop me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the laser sight give up your own
position also?

The laser sight can save your life in life threatening situation. It
allows you to protect vital body parts while delivering a fatal blow.
Iron sights do not.

Perhaps, but that was not my question.

When you place that dancing red dot on the perp's chest, I'd hope your
voice gives your position away. Do you intend to shoot *before*
commanding the intruder to freeze? Lawyers will have a field day with
that one. Bottom line, laser sights are a good investment for home
defense.

Oh, and BTW, invoking the laser dot is optional with the C/T grips. It
does not have to be displayed until trigger pull.

--
Skipper