Lord Reginald Smithers

Default Eyewitness: "I Never Heard the Word 'Bomb'"

JimC,
Why is the fact that Dec. 25th is not the actual birthday of JC matter? I
don't think anyone really thinks 12/25 is his birthday, they use that annual
date to celebrate his birth. It is very common among parents who adopted
children from overseas, to designate a date to celebrate the child's
birthday. They know it is not the actual date, but it allows them to
celebrate their child's birthday. Why is this so hard to understand?

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

"John H." wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 20:41:25 -0500, "Jim Carter"

wrote:
John, could you quote the chapter and verse in your bible that says
Jesus
Christ was born in December?
Thanks.....
Jim C.

Can you quote the chapter in your history book that says Martin Luther

King, Jr. was born on the
third Monday in January?
No, I probably could not find December 25th mentioned anywhere in the

Bible. I won't even look.
So what?
John H

Well John H. The reason that I am asking you if you could quote the
chapter
and verse in your bible that says Jesus Christ was born in December is
because he wasn't born in December at all. Bible historians state that
Jesus was born in the fall of the year, not in winter. That, you will
find
in your Bible. Go look it up. You are the Christian, I am not.
Therefore you should know what your bible says with regards to the
birthdate
of your Jesus Christ. You must be celebrating on the wrong day!

My history books tell me that Martin Luther King Jr., was born on the the
15th of January. What does that have to do with Christmas? I don't
celebrate his birthday either.

Jim C.